If so, you’ll undoubtedly want to understand the implications of GDS’s new strategy for the next four years. And with Brexit looming, what are the implications for IT systems across Whitehall?
With distinctively relevant talks and discussions on the agenda as well as a quality speaker line-up, Think Digital Government – taking place on 10th February 2017 – is a conference worth attending.
Key sessions include:
- Defra’s Permanent Secretary Clare Moriarty who will cover the subject of Open Government and how open ways of working, open culture, and open data can transform government for the better.
- The Director of Transformation of the National Audit Office, Mark Tse, who will speak about how Whitehall departments can deliver ‘digital value’.
- A Brexit panel session where our very own Digital Director Michael Beaven will be sharing his insight on the implications of Brexit, alongside ex Cabinet Office Policy Maker Paul Waller.
But it’s not all about the sessions. There will also be around 250 delegates in attendance on the day from right across central and local government departments. So this conference also represents a valuable networking opportunity for you.
Our partner, FinancialForce, will also be there as a conference sponsor. If your key business systems are coming to their end of life and are becoming expensive to maintain or you simply desperately need to get some visibility across your projects, audits, inspections or cases, then go speak to the FinancialForce team on the day. Their modern cloud ERP solution – based on the well-established Salesforce platform – can help you bring all your back-office into one place, allowing you to make better decisions based on complete data and run your operations more efficiently in the process.
If you aren’t sure if it’s for you, here are some comments from last years’ delegates.
- Excellent event. I can honestly say this is the best conference I have been to in the last couple of years. The agenda was packed with vital information from knowledgeable speakers with expert and honest opinions. Category Manager – Nottinghamshire CC
- Informative, engaging and varied topics that made the day really interesting. I will bring my colleagues next time. Commercial Manager DEFRA
- The conference met all my objectives, I enjoyed the topics and in particular the welcoming of audience questions. Category lead HMRC
In short, Think Digital Government promises to deliver a lot of answers which your peers may not have access to. So take advantage if you can. Or recommend it to a colleague if you can’t make it yourself. Tickets are free for public sector attendees. Check out the complete agenda.